[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] qBittorrent v1.3.1 PBI Posting

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Feb 2 07:17:01 PST 2009

Adam Hopstetter wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a fully functional (latest version - v1.3.1) PBI install package for
> /usr/port/net-p2p/qbittorrent/ (qBittorrent).
>
> Currently the up-to-date ports tree only has v1.0.0. I am trying to get in
> touch with the port maintainers for /usr/ports/net-p2p/libtorrent and
> /usr/ports/net-p2p/qbittorrent to inform them of working configure and
> Makefile patches I have that will enable them to bring the ports up to date.
> Till such time, I would like to get this PBI out there to the community ...
> (as in my opinion ... this is a better TorrentClient than the alternatives)!
>
> Please let me know how I can contribute this work to pbiDir.
>
> abomb :)
>
> ahopstetter at gmail.com

Adam,

We'll have to take a look at the PBI, to ensure it's working properly
for the system. Whats the URL to download and test this PBI? Also, what
version did you make it for? If we can get the FreeBSD port updated with
the latest, that would be the prefered way to go, because we can make a
module for qBitTorrent then, so it updates the PBI for all versions
automatically.