[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] (no subject)

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Tue Sep 9 12:51:50 PDT 2008

x x wrote:
> Do I need to have login capabilities in order to add a directoy to
> /pbi-build/modules/ for what I want to build !DSPAM:1,48c6c50819862008915032!

Not sure what exactly you mean. If you are trying to add something to
Subversion, yes you need a login for that. However if you are just
running the pbi-builder from your local machine, you only need to login
as root, and create a module under /pbi-build/modules/

If you want to download a pre-built module, or use some of ours as an
example, you can easily do so via trac / SVN.

http://trac.pcbsd.org/browser/pbibuild/modules

http://www.pcbsd.com