[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] (no subject)

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Tue Sep 2 09:49:42 PDT 2008

x x wrote:
> At the PBI Builder Module HOWTO page, under Module Structure, where it lists the
> directory structure, nothing it lists there is in the pbi-build folder I got.
>
> So how do I go about getting started to build PBIs from ports with all
> dependencies included? !DSPAM:1,48b9a00819869241719516!

Take a look here:

http://trac.pcbsd.org/browser/pbibuild/modules

These are the modules we are currently using on our build server. You
can download any of them, and use them as an example of your building.
You would just need to make a directory in /pbi-build/modules/, like
"firefox" and place the module contents in there.

I've also attached a docs/ folder for the builder, which was missing
from the last release, sorry about that!

http://www.pcbsd.com