[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] windowz apps installation proccess for wined pbis

Gonzalo Martinez - Sanjuan Sanchez g.martinez at pcbsd.es
Tue Nov 25 04:48:45 PST 2008

Does anyone knows how can we make the installation proccess of the
photoshop .exe using wine emulator be transparent for the user so he
cant modify the path where it will get installed or change some
options so it will just show how it is being installed in a somekind
of default path?

I think I read long time ago about some stuff which makes transparent
installation of windows software which let the enterprise workers to
copy from a workstation to another easily a program with specific
options and so.

Un saludo,
Gonzalo Martinez - Sanjuan Sanchez.
http://www.pcbsd.org