[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] (no subject)

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed Nov 12 07:02:58 PST 2008

x x wrote:
> Do I have to manually get all the .png image files for the PBI I am trying to
> build? I assume it's for menu icon and desktop icon
> !DSPAM:1,4919fb1919881773913002!

> !DSPAM:1,4919fb1919881773913002!

It depends, if you are trying to use the PBI module builder, sometimes
the port you are building will have some .png icon included, and you can
use that. However, if it doesn't, you'll need to grab some png icon for
the desktop / menu shortcuts, and use those. (I usually just go through
the oxygen iconset, and find something which reflects what the program is)

Also, if you want customized installer images, let us know here which
PBI you are working on, and Gonzalo can probably get one made up quickly
for you. He's really good at it :)

http://www.pcbsd.com