[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] opera be busted

Randy Schultz schulra at earlham.edu
Tue May 13 06:52:23 PDT 2008

On Mon, 12 May 2008, Kris Moore spaketh thusly:

-}
-}Did you install Opera via ports at some point? Do this to fix this up:

Nope.  I haven't installed opera with ports since the fbsd 5.x daze.  ;>  I
embarked upon that journey only once.  Building everything to work with java
and flash was certainly not something I relish doing often(which is one of the
reason I love pcbsd).

-}
-}# rm -rf /usr/local/share/opera
-}# rm /usr/local/bin/opera
-}
-}*Uninstall the PBI*
-}
-}*Reinstall the PBI*
-}
-}Now you should see this:
-}
-}# ls -al /usr/local/share/opera
-}lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  31 Apr  7 13:43 /usr/local/share/opera ->
-}/Programs/Opera9.27/share/opera
-}
-}Does it work?

Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!

That did the trick.  Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank
you!  Opera is back up and running.  Thank you heaps and loads!

--
 Randy    (schulra at earlham.edu)      765.983.1283         <*>

Love with your heart, think with your head;  not the other way around.