[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] opera be busted

Randy Schultz schulra at earlham.edu
Fri May 9 15:10:14 PDT 2008

On Sat, 10 May 2008, Ion-Mihai Tetcu spaketh thusly:

-}.On Fri, 9 May 2008 16:55:14 -0400 (EDT)
-}Randy Schultz <schulra at earlham.edu> wrote:
-}
-}> Dude ? opera
-}> /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libc_r.so.4" not found, required by
-}> "opera"
-}
-}cd /usr/ports/misc/compat4x && make install clean
-}(I don't know how to do it via PBI).

Piece of cake.  I'll give this a whirl and see what happens.  If it doesn't
work should I post back here, or on the chatroom, or is there a more preferred
way/thing to do?

-}
-}FYI, opera-devel has some more native builds. (I don't know if there is
-}a PBI for it since I just re-added the port in FreeBSD CVS).

Okey dokey, I'll play with this.

Tnx.

--
 Randy    (schulra at earlham.edu)      765.983.1283         <*>

Love with your heart, think with your head;  not the other way around.