[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Ynt: Re: Maybe a Bug?

Ferid Cafer kaunteya at mynet.com
Fri Mar 28 00:51:13 PST 2008

Hello,

Kris Moore, when I removed more than one PBI at a time, all the
programs were removed both from start menu and from /usr/programs/
folder. However from the control panel (add/remove sw panel), only
one of them were removed and others seemed not to be removed. It
is just a vision. Actually all of them are removed completely. So,
I think the problem may me in add/remove software panel (visually
it does not eliminate all the uninstalled ones) instead of
programs or pbi system.
I made this experiment more than once and the result was the same.

Best wishes,

Ferid

------

Tim,

I've noticed this same problem here, if I try to remove more than
one
PBI at a time, the /Programs/<folder> doesn't get removed.. Can
you take
a peek at this?