[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] WINE Problem!

Gonzalo Martinez - Sanjuan Sanchez g.martinez at pcbsd.es
Sun Mar 23 11:23:25 PST 2008

On Sunday 23 March 2008 7:57:19 pm Marcel Klinz [PC-BSD.de] wrote:
> hi,
>
> i think we have a wine problem. all new wine apps i tested, didn´t start
>
> cheers
> marcel

theres no wine problem. All those new wine apps will be frozen because if we
have picasa working on 0.9.57, I will mark the module as broken and you dont
have to test newer versions.

If you want to test those apps, test them once u download them from PBIDir.com

I will upgrade a wined pbi if we get (for this example) a new version of
picasa with important changes, and package it with the newest wine version.

--
Gonzalo Martínez-Sanjuan Sánchez
PC-BSD Software