[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] [Pbibuild] PBI Autobuild: qemu

Marcel Klinz [PC-BSD.de] m.klinz at pc-bsd.de
Mon Mar 3 14:10:51 PST 2008

PCBSD Build Server schrieb:
> PBI Autobuild results for module qemu:
>
> View Folder:
> ftp://69.50.233.146/pub/pbioutgoing/i386/outgoing/qemu/
>
> File listing:
> -rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  16396592 Feb 22 08:33 QEMU0.9.1-PV0.pbi
> -rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel   8352253 Feb 22 08:33 build.log
> -rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel         0 Feb 15 09:32 build.time
> -rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel      1256 Feb 22 07:19 index.php
>
> PBI MD5:
> MD5 (QEMU0.9.1-PV0.pbi) = 24f543b0c71e2004738f3e96331244dc

PC-BSD 1.4.1.2

INSTALLATION
[-] Licence agreement exist
[+] Icon - desktop icon exist
[+] Icon - kmenu icon exist
[+] Dialog - "Run App after klicking finish"

USAGE
[-] language detected or it can be setup [de-DE for example] - see
screenshot
[-] the paths are not all in the program folder or .qemu-launcher -
could we place it more central in the meaning of the pbi philosophie?
only a question. i am not a coder
[-] start from command line

DEINSTALLATION
[+] removing program folder
[+] removing desktop and kmenu icons
[-] removing profile folder (optional) - .qemu-launcher

command line: