[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Bacula Bat PBI

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Jun 30 06:31:10 PDT 2008

Silver Salonen wrote:
> On Monday 23 June 2008 16:14, Kris Moore wrote:
>> And from there our build servers will automatically create the module
>> for you, whenever the port gets updated, and send out a finished PBI
>> here: http://pbibuild.pcbsd.org/
>
> Hi.
>
> The build module has been there for a week now - hasn't it been built yet or
> it just takes time?
>
> --
> Silver
>
> !DSPAM:1,486881da20032587411577!

It should be done on the next night normally. Take a look here:

http://pbibuild.pcbsd.org/?sort=date

It looks like it rebuilt last night. Can you download the PBI and test
it out to confirm it works the way you like? If its working properly
now, let us know and we can get it up on pbidir :)

http://www.pcbsd.com