[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Bacula Bat PBI

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Jun 23 06:14:25 PDT 2008

Silver Salonen wrote:

> Yup, it works and builds the package successfully now. I have to tweak the
> package a bit though.. But once I'm done, what do I do with it?

Well, once you get the package / module to a buildable state that
produces a workable PBI, tar up the module directory contents and send
it to me or Gonzalo via this list or otherwise. We'll then get it added
to our SVN repo:

http://svn.pcbsd.org/browser/pbibuild/modules

And from there our build servers will automatically create the module
for you, whenever the port gets updated, and send out a finished PBI
here: http://pbibuild.pcbsd.org/

If you would like, we can also get you SVN access so you can modify /
maintain your module in the SVN tree, or make others :)

http://www.pcbsd.com