[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] server programs

Robert Swain rob.swain at comcast.net
Sat Jun 14 13:12:56 PDT 2008

I am new to PC-BSD, formerly using FreeBSD 7. I switched for the ease of
use of the system. I was fine without the PBIs and other helpful
features, but I will be using this system for some clients and wanted to
become familiar with it so I can answer their questions. I use this
machine as a server and will be going about the process of reinstalling
the latest versions of Apache, PHP, MySQL, Tcl, and other server
programs. While I'm putting them on I figured I'd utilize the PBI system
instead of just using the ports tree directly, and that if I'm going
through the trouble of making them, why not share them with the community?
Please let me know if I can help make PBIs for distribution on pbidir.
Thanks,
Robert Swain
Biff the Monkey Productions, LLC