[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Bacula Bat PBI

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Jun 16 06:26:52 PDT 2008

Silver Salonen wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I come from PC-BSD forum which seems to be not the best place for getting PBIs
> to wider audience. And actually this is quite a first version of the PBI I'd
> dare to share to wider audience :)
>
> Anyway, what I haven't find out from forums is what to do with Update URL -
> should it be set to "http://update.pbidir.com"?

That is the correct URL, that'll allow us to issue updates for the PBI
via the Updater service properly :)

> So could anyone take a look at this and give me some feedback about what the
> PBI lacks etc?

The only thing I saw was the problem with kmd-executor not being
present. But maybe we can fix that?

> About Kris' question about integration of kmdr-executor into the PBI - when I
> created the Kommander script, I did try first including kmdr-executor and
> then creating Kommander PBI too, but it was quite a tough task as
> kmdr-executor is dependent on different KDE libraries and environment
> variables etc. Or maybe I was just too incompetent. More about the issue
> here: http://mail.kdewebdev.org/pipermail/kommander/2008-March/001678.html

How did you build this PBI, did you use the GUI creator, or the PBI
Builder software?

http://www.pcbsd.org/content/view/45/30/

I could probably help take a look at this one, and help you figure out
why kmdr-executor isn't working. Its probably going to be some library

http://www.pcbsd.com