[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Bacula Bat PBI

Silver Salonen silver.salonen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 01:44:35 PDT 2008

Hello.

I come from PC-BSD forum which seems to be not the best place for getting PBIs
to wider audience. And actually this is quite a first version of the PBI I'd
dare to share to wider audience :)

Anyway, what I haven't find out from forums is what to do with Update URL -
should it be set to "http://update.pbidir.com"?

So could anyone take a look at this and give me some feedback about what the
PBI lacks etc?

About Kris' question about integration of kmdr-executor into the PBI - when I
created the Kommander script, I did try first including kmdr-executor and
then creating Kommander PBI too, but it was quite a tough task as
kmdr-executor is dependent on different KDE libraries and environment
variables etc. Or maybe I was just too incompetent. More about the issue
here: http://mail.kdewebdev.org/pipermail/kommander/2008-March/001678.html

PS. PBI: http://dev.pcbsd.org/pbi/BaculaBat2.4.0-PV0.5.pbi; forum:
http://forums.pcbsd.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=10997

--