[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Wine 1.1.0

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Jul 3 13:27:09 PDT 2008

Bill leeper wrote:
> The latest PBI does not properly work with my Tax program, TaxAct.
> Everything has worked fine up to this update. The program runs up
> normally and everything looks goon until I open a form. It looks like
> the fonts are rendering extremely large. Screenshots attached.

Bill,

I think in this case the culprit here is going to be wine itself and not
the PBI. Wine is notorious for breaking things with new releases :)
You'll probably want to downgrade it back to Wine 1.0 or whichever
previous version was working for now, and also report this issue
directly to the wine maintainers:

http://bugs.winehq.org/

Be sure to let them know that it *was* working before, and they'll
probably be able to track down which "improvement" broke the support for
your program.

http://www.pcbsd.com