[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] [Pbibuild] PBI Autobuild: valknut

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Jan 28 17:33:58 PST 2008

I'm not sure what to tell you, I've just downloaded Valknut, and
installed it here, and it works perfectly. I've even gone ahead and
re-installed it over the top of an existing install, and it worked
perfectly as well. Did you do an MD5 of the file Marcel, does it match
up properly with what was in the build e-mail?

http://www.pcbsd.com