[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] [Pbibuild] PBI Autobuild: limewire

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Tue Jan 8 06:29:23 PST 2008

Gonzalo Martinez - Sanjuan Sanchez wrote:
> El Thursday 03 January 2008 10:36:55 pm PCBSD Build Server escribió:
>
>> PBI Autobuild results for module limewire:
>>
>> View Folder:
>> http://pbibuild.pcbsd.org/limewire/
>>
>> File listing:
>> -rwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel  6930487 Jan  3 16:36 LimeWire4.14.12-PV0.pbi
>> -rw-r--r--  1 root  wheel  2536442 Jan  3 16:36 build.log
>>
>> PBI MD5:
>> MD5 (LimeWire4.14.12-PV0.pbi) = 3b89ad0910d852a1336c310bdf1eafa2

> I didnt test it completely, but is it possible to add java to the package
> instead of asking the user to download it manually? perhaps the answer is no
> for licenses issues......
>
> Dont hate me Kris but i dont like so much the leftside png :P
> If you want I could try creating a new one.
>
> I have installed JRE pbi and works so fine. Well, both pbis works fine:
> JRE and LimeWire.
>
> I see just one thing, I selected "Shared" folder (by default) to use it with
> LimeWire.
> Should we delete that folder or the one selected meanwhile you configure
> LimeWire when the user remove the pbi???
>
> !DSPAM:1,4782cf97588511060560872!

I would like to keep java a seperate package, since a lot of other
programs will require it as well, and the licensing makes it better
to install by itself.

As for the graphics, feel free to modify them to something nicer. I'm
not a graphics guy, so anything I do can be changed :)

Also, I want to leave the "Shared" and "Incomplete" folders that
LimeWire makes. Those often have stuff in it, and the user may be using
them for other data as well.

http://www.pcbsd.com