[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI "BUG" :-(

Marcel Klinz [PC-BSD.de] m.klinz at pc-bsd.de
Thu Feb 14 13:44:31 PST 2008

same error after a really fresh installing with the cds i installed the
system a few month before.  when i burn an iso i check ery time the md5.
see screenshots

maybe you install the german localizied pc-bsd version and install the
sim-im or thunderbird  package from pbibuild.pcbsd.org.

cheers
marcel