[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI Issues

Marcel Klinz [PC-BSD.de] m.klinz at pc-bsd.de
Wed Feb 6 12:35:34 PST 2008

Kris Moore schrieb:
> Marcel,
>
> I want to help you figure out the PBI probs you've been having during
> testing, but I can't seem to duplicate any of them here. Have you
> changed anything on the system itself? If you try to re-install some
> of the older PBIs you already approved, do they fail now also, or is
> it just certain specific ones that are bad?
when i click on the pbi i get the alert to uninstall the pbi first. vbut
i haven´t ever installed this pbi before. but when i click on ok it is
installed and IT WORKS FINE. maybe the cause why nobody say that it
doesn´t work. or it is really a fault of my. i didn´t had to accept a
license or something like this.