[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] bacula-bat: script for binary missing in .sbin

Silver Salonen silver.salonen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 06:25:33 PDT 2008

On Wednesday 06 August 2008 16:05:17 Kris Moore wrote:
> Silver Salonen wrote:
> > Hello.
> >
> > I just discovered a problem with Bacula-Bat - there's no 'bat' script in
.sbin
> > and thus the program cannot be started from command-line with just 'bat'.
> >
> > I'm not sure how the .sbin/ scripts are created, so what should I do to
get
> > the script there?
> >
> > --
> > Silver
>
> The .sbin scripts are created from all the entries in your kmenu-dir
> folder in the module. So for example,you have both  bat-kommander and
> bat-sh in kmenu-dir, you should end up with two entries in .sbin/ as
> well after installing.

Yup, exactly. But the 'bat' binary entry is needed too, although it's needed
in kmenu - that's why there's no entries about it. So I just have to create a
pseudo kmenu entry for 'bat'?

I'd check how it's done with some other command-line PBI, but I can't access
pbibuild server for some reason :(

--
Silver