[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] New PBI to test

Simone Cuttlefish simonecuttlefish at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 01:38:09 PDT 2008

Thanks billions - the free hoster was RUBBISH!
ftp://dev.pcbsd.org/PCBSD-timidity1.0-PV0.1.pbi now uploaded - crap midi
files are now happening : )

It can also play .kar Karaoke files from terminal
PCBSD-timidity -in /path/to/kar/file

but I "forgot" to mention that anywhere as Karaoke is an abomination and
should NEVER be encouraged :)

If you get a chance to test it I'd be really happy to get some feedback:
http://forums.pcbsd.org/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=12002&p=73909

Thanks SO much for the info about the upload server.