[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] New PBI to test

Silver Salonen silver.salonen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 00:33:04 PDT 2008

Hello.

Actually there's PC-BSD-hosted server for that too. See this thread:
http://forums.pcbsd.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9000

--
Silver

On Tuesday 05 August 2008 10:23, Simone Cuttlefish wrote:
> OK - Ignore that - I found a free hoster (euch)
>
> Posting download address at forums now - sorry about that.

PC-BSD. This allows midi playback from GUI or terminal (no midi device
required)

>   1.. PBI installer
>   2.. Does NOT need /dev/sequencer to function - plays directly as wave out
so will work on any supported soundcard regardless of midi functionality in
PC-BSD (YAYYY!)
>   3.. Does NOT interfere with ports/packages version (100% dual install
compatible - renamed executable "PCBSD-timidity")
>   4.. Konsole based ncurses interface AND GTK GUI
>   5.. Custom documentation including command line reference
>   6.. Instructions for KDE embedding: double click a midi file and it opens
(NOT A BROWSER PLUG-IN THOUGH!)
>   7.. It's own configured sample/patch set (eawpats)
>   8.. DEMO icons for instant testing/joy
>
> My service provider is tight and I don't have an upload spot (big enough)
for testing.