[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] problem also in OpenArena

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Apr 10 12:41:35 PDT 2008

That almost sounds like a read / write error, it is a rather large game,
and maybe at some point its failing to extract. Can you try this:

1. Install the game

2. Send me the output of /var/log/messages
    # tail /var/log/messages

Also, send me the output of "dmesg" and "df -h"

Thanks for helping us try to figure this out!

http://www.pcbsd.com