[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] ideas for my chekclist?

Gonzalo Martinez - Sanjuan Sanchez g.martinez at pcbsd.es
Fri Nov 30 02:31:47 PST 2007

El 29/11/2007, a las 20:10, Kris Moore escribió:

> Gon,
>
> After You and Marcel check the FF 2.0.0.10 again to verify the
> language switcher works, can you upload it to PBIDir? I'm also
> finishing up the Filezilla PBI, and am working on BMPx as well. I
> will continue with the rest of the re-build for the other PBI's
> which need it later on tonight :)
>
> (Once Thunderbird rebuilds, we'll want to re-upload it to PBIDir,
> since it has the new lang switcher in it as well)

Okey, I preffer to wait for Marcel report since now for all pbis
before I upload them to pbidir.com

So OTHERPORT flag in qcad module works now without trouble,no?
I just change the buildkey and thats all,no?
Qcad have two ports, the second one have just libraries and things
like that. I thought that our Qcad PBI could not be just the Qcad
program and add those libraries to the program automatically.