[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] ideas for my chekclist?

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Nov 29 11:10:26 PST 2007

So far this list has been very helpful for me. I just fixed up the
firefox to include the i18n switcher now, so you can use native
languages. Thank you for all the great work you've been doing to test
out these PBIs. It's helping me to get them fixed up properly.

Gon,

After You and Marcel check the FF 2.0.0.10 again to verify the language
switcher works, can you upload it to PBIDir? I'm also finishing up the
Filezilla PBI, and am working on BMPx as well. I will continue with the
rest of the re-build for the other PBI's which need it later on tonight :)

(Once Thunderbird rebuilds, we'll want to re-upload it to PBIDir, since
it has the new lang switcher in it as well)

http://www.pcbsd.com