[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Documentation on PBI development

Andrei Kolu antik at raidon.eu
Thu Mar 22 10:09:45 PST 2007

On Thursday 22 March 2007 4:30 pm, Charles A. Landemaine wrote:
> Hi guys!
>
> I'd like you to have a look at the table of content (TOC) for the PBI dev
> handbook: http://docs.pcbsd.org/dev/
> It's only a draft, please some feedback to improve the TOC!
> Thanks,

1. "PC-BSD can run FreeBSD applications" - It is obvious that FreeBSD can run
FreeBSD applications.....
2. "PC-BSD is not just a good operating system, it's a wonderful community
project that works in synergy." - This is not just best operationg system
known to man kind- this is much better than Linux, Windows, "you name it"
operating system. Not a single "billion dollar" OS can beat shit out or
PC-BSD EVAR!.... and so on.... /end of bullshit (seriously- less self
promotion and it will be just fine)
3. suggestions at pcbsd.org - I'll expect this mail address as alias
for "pbi-dev at lists.pcbsd.org".