[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] make run-depends-list

Dragon Flyer dracheflieger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 11:03:33 PST 2007

I don't know if it helps anyone (it would me if I were to create a PBI) but
if you have your ports tree populated and cd into the port you wish to
create a PBI of, running the command:

make run-depends-list

will show you what other libraries that application depends on. No, a smart
shell programmer could probably capture stdout and recurse through each to
compile a list of needed libraries for each PBI or maybe this is already
done by the PBI Creator Wizard...if so, just ignore my thinking out loud ;-)