[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Something is amiss with the PBIs

Dragon Flyer dracheflieger at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 09:15:12 PST 2007

I hate to be the bearer of bad news and I haven't been able to put my finger
on it yet, but some of these later PBIs are having their dependencies show
up when I do a

rehash && pkg_version -L "="

to check what is out of date in the ports on my daily machine. Latest is
ffmpeg-devel. I never install any of the -devel but I think this is from
installing the kino PBI and now that I just looked, there is no lib
directory under the /Programs/Kino0.9.5 directory. This is breaking other
things in ports.

??