[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Very nice outstanding PBIs

Dragon Flyer dracheflieger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 07:50:19 PST 2007

I agree with you Charles. There is much good news regarding PC-BSD. 1 here,
6 there, 12 over there and bit by bit PC-BSD is moving forward. BSDStats is
holding pretty good at the end of each month and if 1.4 is without much
pain, that will send even more people this way. With every happy person we
have a new salesperson for PC-BSD. The momentum is moving in the right
direction ;-)

Thanks again to all who help PC-BSD move that way!