[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Very nice outstanding PBIs

Charles A. Landemaine charles at pcbsd.org
Thu Mar 8 15:21:54 PST 2007

Although there are some nice native FreeBSD applications available for
PC-BSD as PBIs (OpenOffice.org, Firefox, Opera...), I'm very happy to see
some popular applications ported to PC-BSD using WINE: Photoshop,
Dreamweaver, IE7. How many times I have seen people struggling to have
these applications to work in Linux forums. On PC-BSD, these can be
installed in a matter of clicks. If we keep the effort, more and more
people are going to say "Hey, switch to PC-BSD, at least you will not have
to bang your head against the wall to install these WINE applications".
Thanks again and keep the good work!

--
Charles A. Landemaine.
http://www.pcbsd.org