[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] July 3rd Iso report
renatoflorido at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 16:00:10 PDT 2007
Here are my findings about the July 3rd ISO:
* The KDE keyboard layout selector in KDEs Control panel is now
displaying my keyboard correctly but US is also displayed in the keyboard
layout section and there is a keyboard layout applet running by default in
the taskbar. These two issues should be corrected
* The issue with my sound card (Which began on the 26th June release is
As x loads:
"Error while initializing sound driver
Device /dev/dsp/ can't be opened (.no such file or directory)
The sound server will continue using the null output device"
KLD snd.emu10k1.ko: - Depends on Midi Not available
* The GF8800GTX is still not working.
* Fat32 partitions are the same as usual. We now know whats wrong
* In the installer, under the User Account and root sections, the
Password and Verify Password fields are cut off
* In this version of the installer, the user cant choose the Hostname
for his machine.
* The clock is 1 hour ahead of the (correct) time displayed in the Bios
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pbi-dev