[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Pbi-dev Digest, Vol 6, Issue 2

Terry bigboss64 at ippimail.com
Mon Jul 2 16:49:18 PDT 2007

> Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 23:11:53 +0100
> From: Renato Fl?rido <renatontv at netvisao.pt>
> Subject: [PC-BSD Pbi-dev] 28 june iso
>
> Slow, but steady advance?
>

> I am finally able to write my name correctly in the installer as the
> keyboard region setup appears to be working correctly now. The same can?t
> be
> said about the system though; I still have to manually set the correct
> keyboard settings in KDE after the first boot.
>

> There is an issue with my sound card since the 26th ISO. I have no sound
> and
> get an error message as soon as x loads:
>

> "Error while initializing sound driver
>

> Device /dev/dsp/ can't be opened (.no such file or directory)
>

> The sound server will continue using the null output device"
>

> My 8800 is still not working but I believe I?ll soon be able to find out
> what?s X complaining about thanks to Kris.
>

> Fat32 partitions are not appearing on my system. Is this widespread? If it
> is, we really need to look at HAL.
>

> RF

'About Pbi-dev
English (USA)

This list is for PBI Developers.

Its aim is to allow easy communication between PBI developers concerning
PBI construction and maintenance.

To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the Pbi-dev
Archives.'

This is what the website says this mailing list is for -- I think you want
the testing mailing list; <
http://lists.pcbsd.org/mailman/listinfo/testing >

--
       [SAS]_Spidey01
   Regimental Sergeant Major

--

Email and shopping with the feelgood factor!
55% of income to good causes. http://www.ippimail.com