[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] 30th June Iso Report

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Sun Jul 1 11:16:27 PDT 2007

The KDE keyboard error, sound problem, and FAT32 mounting are all on my
list of TODO's for tomorrow. They should all be relatively easy to fix,
so hopefully Monday night's ISO will be fixed for you to play with.

As for the video card, I'm going to see if we can order the card you
have, and I'll work on a fix for that when it arrives :)

http://www.pcbsd.com