[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI bugs

Kris Moore - PC-BSD Software kris at pcbsd.com
Wed Jan 31 13:58:47 PST 2007

Renato Flórido wrote:

> [...]

They should be somewhat "aware" of other directories. For example, if
you have a PBI with application links in the "Development" directory,
such as Development/PBICreator3.0.1, and Development/PBICreator3.0.2,
removing the 3.0.1 version shouldn't touch the other directory. If it
does, there there is a serious bug in the PBI removal tool, and I'll
have to fix it quickly. But when you try to re-install the application,
it should re-create the icons regardless of what happened previously.
(It doesn't care if there are other versions links in there)

Anything weird in your /var/log/messages file? Errors creating files, etc?

http://www.pcbsd.com