[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] [Pbibuild] PBI Autobuild: kompozer

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Fri Dec 28 11:22:30 PST 2007

Ok, here's what I've managed to do.

I've fixed Kompozer to allow adding extensions while running as a normal
user.

Also, I've included the .xpi files for all the available languages, and
the installer will try to load the right one during installation now.

Marcel,

Its rebuilding right now, when you get the Kompozer notification e-mail,
please retry it and let me know if it shows up in German by default. It
works here in Spanish now :)

http://www.pcbsd.com