[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] See u next year

Gonzalo Martinez - Sanjuan Sanchez g.martinez at pcbsd.es
Thu Dec 27 02:17:36 PST 2007

Well, I have emailed u all just to say that Im going out two weeks
for vacations.
Its a city in the mountain without telephone/internet near, or at
least I didnt found any coffeshop with internet there. :P

So have a nice New Year and, for those who are waiting for the Three
Kings' gifts, I wish those gifts are a Ford Mustang and a big mansion
in Hawaii two little steps away from the sea (as I wish for me) :D

Anyway, all concerning to PBIs I guess will be headed by Kris. I will
try to populate my portatil with many .tbz files and I guess I will
bring some more modules ready to be added, without testing them.

See you all in 2008!
Un abrazo muy fuerte!