[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] APPROVED: [Pbibuild] PBI Autobuild: firefox

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed Dec 12 08:02:24 PST 2007

> [-] removing profile folder (optional) => he asked but not delete it.
> see screenshot. but for the first start i used my old firefox profil.
> for the second start i renamed it and started it agian and this folder
> wasn´t deleted after deinstalled.

Its not supposed to remove ".mozilla" i set it up to remove
.mozilla/firefox instead. If we just blanket remove .mozilla, then we
delete the flash plugin, and potentially break other programs as well :)

> %firefox
> Gtk-Qt theme engine warning:
>  Could not open /proc/24280/cmdline
>  This may cause problems for the GNOME window manager
> %

You'll see these on all GTK applications, its a bug with the GTK-QT
theme engine, which we don't have control over. Its purely cosmetic in
nature though :)

http://www.pcbsd.com