[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] [Pbibuild] PBI Autobuild: bmpx

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed Dec 12 06:49:16 PST 2007

I don't want to add these mime-types to BMP or any other multimedia
program, because they are "common" files, which many different media
players may open, and the user should set their own preference. Where I
like to "set" mime-types is like with OpenOffice files, like .odt, which
isn't opened by other programs, its specific to one application.

http://www.pcbsd.com