[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI Autobuild: sylpheed

Marcel Klinz [PC-BSD.de] m.klinz at pc-bsd.de
Tue Dec 11 15:39:31 PST 2007

Gonzalo Martinez - Sanjuan Sanchez schrieb:
> Was? Ich nicht sprecht deutsche.
> Dunno. Im at work now, cant test anything.
> But the stranger thing its that worked fine for me using spanish in 1.4
sorry, i thought you know what to do by reading the variable :-)

the local character set are not utf8, but the enviromentvariable
G_FILENAME_ENCODING is not set. when this local character set for
filennames or foldernames is used, than it wouldn´t work correctly.
in this case you have to set the following variable (see also the readme
for details):

    G_FILENAME_ENCODING=@locale