[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Language Problem

Gonzalo Martinez - Sanjuan Sanchez g.martinez at pcbsd.es
Fri Dec 7 11:13:37 PST 2007

El Friday 07 December 2007 8:08:13 pm Kris Moore escribió:
> Thats kinda a weird problem, so even if you keep running the App from
> the desktop icon, it still reverts to english?
>
> Running it from Konsole or the command-line makes sense, because it
> probably isn't finding a certain variable letting it know which lang to
> use. Not sure what we can do about that, we should focus on the desktop
> icon usage though, make sure we can keep it working stably there :)

Perhaps this problem u have is highly related with the problem u had in your
PC-BSD OS before.
Do u remember that u tested tellico or yakuake pbi some days ago and when u
remove it, your OS changed to english?

That was a stupid error I made in Remove Script (now fixed of course) which a
line removed all .mo files, all lang files. Thats why your PC-BSD changed to
english.

Perhaps its related with this. Could you retest them under a clean PC-BSD¿?