[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] Language Problem

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Fri Dec 7 11:08:13 PST 2007

Thats kinda a weird problem, so even if you keep running the App from
the desktop icon, it still reverts to english?

Running it from Konsole or the command-line makes sense, because it
probably isn't finding a certain variable letting it know which lang to
use. Not sure what we can do about that, we should focus on the desktop
icon usage though, make sure we can keep it working stably there :)

http://www.pcbsd.com