[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] After testing PBIs my KMenue is in english

Gonzalo Martinez - Sanjuan Sanchez g.martinez at pcbsd.es
Tue Dec 4 15:57:17 PST 2007


El Wednesday 05 December 2007 12:16:07 am Marcel Klinz [PC-BSD.de] escribió:
> after testing a few pbi s my kmenue is now in english :-(
>
> cheers
> marcel
> _______________________________________________
> Pbi-dev mailing list
> Pbi-dev at lists.pcbsd.org
> http://lists.pcbsd.org/mailman/listinfo/pbi-dev

Okey, I fixed it. Was an error in RemoveScript, sorry mate!
Hope u did an snapshot to revert now... :/
I fix it and I did all symlinks one by one, lets see if it works now.


More information about the Pbi-dev mailing list