[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] MSo97 pbi

Andrei Kolu antik at raidon.eu
Sat Apr 21 07:59:59 PDT 2007

On Saturday 21 April 2007 16:46, Gonzalo Martinez - Sanjuan Sanchez wrote:
> Has someone removed  MSOffice97 pbi?
> I have already upload it and post it in "PBIs ready for test" this
> afternoon and now its gone and have been dissapear.

I removed it from public forum because we don't likeMicrosoft suing our ass
off. I sent you message couple of hours ago about this issue.

More information about EULA (End User Lincense Agreement)
http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/EULAFAQ.htm

MICROSOFT SOFTWARE LICENSE TERMS

#. Scope of License.  The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only
gives you some rights to use the software.  Microsoft reserves all other
rights.  Unless applicable law gives you more rights despite this limitation,
you may use the software only as expressly permitted in this agreement.  In
doing so, you must comply with any technical limitations in the software that
only allow you to use it in certain ways.

*You may not*:

*disclose the results of any benchmark tests of the software to any third
party without Microsoft’s prior written approval;
*work around any technical limitations in the software;
*reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except and only to
the extent that applicable law expressly permits, despite this limitation;
*make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or allowed
by applicable law, despite this limitation;
*publish the software for others to copy;
*rent, lease or lend the software;
*transfer the software or this agreement to any third party; or
use the software for commercial software hosting services.

#. BACKUP COPY.  You may make one backup copy of the software.  You may use it
only to reinstall the software.