[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBIs uploaded

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Apr 19 14:01:43 PDT 2007

Heck, even I doubt my programming skills from time to time, so you are
safe to also :)

Anyway, I've uploaded version PBI Creator 3.2 to PBIDir, and it should
fix the issues with spaces, along with add some new features. I beat it
up pretty good here beforehand, but that doesn't mean we may find a
problem with something down the road. Let me know if you do, and I'll
get a fix made :)

http://www.pcbsd.com