[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBIs uploaded

G. van Essen gvanessen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 08:25:39 PDT 2007

I do not doubt about Kris' programming skills, but i think it's safer to test 
all future versions of the PBI Creator FIRST before it's uploaded to PBIdir. 
This may save us some embarresment.

On Tuesday 17 April 2007 10:55 am, Gonzalo Martinez - Sanjuan Sanchez wrote:
> Well, I think its better to freeze pbis uploads until we fix the bug
> problem with PBICreator 3.1. As far as I know, we approved and
> uploaded Opera 2.1 and K3b1.0 and they have been built with this
> PBICreator version.
> I think we shouldnt upload/approve more pbis and wait for the new
> version, and rebuild Opera and K3b when that new pbc is out.
> _______________________________________________
> Pbi-dev mailing list
> Pbi-dev at lists.pcbsd.org
> http://lists.pcbsd.org/mailman/listinfo/pbi-dev

More information about the Pbi-dev mailing list