[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBIs uploaded

Gonzalo Martinez - Sanjuan Sanchez g.martinez at pcbsd.es
Tue Apr 17 02:55:09 PDT 2007

Well, I think its better to freeze pbis uploads until we fix the bug  
problem with PBICreator 3.1. As far as I know, we approved and  
uploaded Opera 2.1 and K3b1.0 and they have been built with this  
PBICreator version.

I think we shouldnt upload/approve more pbis and wait for the new  
version, and rebuild Opera and K3b when that new pbc is out.

More information about the Pbi-dev mailing list