[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI Problem regression

Gonzalo Martinez - Sanjuan Sanchez g.martinez at pcbsd.es
Tue Apr 17 02:44:36 PDT 2007

I was talking about that problem we had double clicking a pbi, where
I could not install any pbi that is inside a folder with an space in
its name. For example, I cant install Wine0.9.35-PV1.pbi if its
inside this folder:
"/home/pcbsd/Desktop/PBI Studio/"
If I move it to the Desktop (means no space in path)it works and
installs well.

As you told me below, I have tested to write "Win e" as the name of
the package and once, the PBICreator finish the build, its renamed to
"Wine" and take out the space I wrote...