[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] MS Office 97 pbi

Gerard van Essen gvanessen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 17:48:16 PDT 2007

when installing the installer comes up with this message:

Setup was unable to start DDE communication with the Desktop
Abort - Retry - Ignore

When installation is complete there's a message the register can't be
updated.

Also, though Outlook was selected to be installed, it actually wasn't.

Apart from these 3 minor probs, Excel, Word and Powerpoint all worked fine
and stable.

Thanks, Gon