[PC-BSD Pbi-dev] PBI Problem regression

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Apr 16 09:54:01 PDT 2007

I'll take another look into this issue, since I'm working on some
updates to the PBI creator now anyway.

Lets be specific though. Does this problem occur when there is a space
in the folder name or the PBI name, or both? Also, are you just
double-clicking the PBI or running it from the command-line?

Thanks!